DSV Group Elevates Corporation, is a private and minority woman-owned 501(c)(3) nonprofit foundation dedicated to serving young adults in the elevation of their future endeavors. Since its founding in 2014, DSV Group Elevates has served as a vital link by our efforts to achieve the following:
- Ensuring equal educational opportunities for young adults by awarding modest grants and cultivating strategic partnerships with entrepreneurial projects.
- Ensuring economic stability of young adults by assisting with resume writing, interviewing techniques, assistance with temporary child care and transportation.
- Serving young adults by providing mentoring, community service, and resource opportunities of interest.
- Continuing the growth of the music and entertainment culture by bridging the gap between distinct cultures and providing a platform to aspiring artists for the development of urban arts and entertainment in the DC metropolitan area.
- Serving as a professional and character reference for employment, college applications, and remain a trusted resource for young adults within the legal dependent age of 27.
We are cheerleaders for children, especially those with special needs to help motivate and boost their self-esteem and we volunteer with partner organizations to feed the homeless in the DC metropolitan area. We also provide sponsorship and donations to other nonprofit organizations who supports children in the Caribbean and in the African continents. We are committed to uplift the community by being a resourceful organization that is attentive to everyone’s needs.