DSV Group Elevates Corporation serves to elevate young adults by our efforts to achieve the following:
- We aim to achieve equal educational opportunities for young adults by awarding modest grants and cultivating strategic partnerships with entrepreneurial projects.
- We aim to achieve the economic stability of young adults by assisting with resume writing, interviewing techniques, assistance with temporary child care, temporary housing, and transportation.
- We aim to serve young adults by providing mentoring, community service opportunities, notary service, and resource opportunities of interest.
- We strive to sustain the continued growth of the arts and entertainment culture by assisting aspiring artists and establishing a platform for their continued development.
- We strive to remain a trusted resource for community service graduates in their quest for character reference letters for employment and college applications.
I implore you to make a donation of at least $5 and join our roster of supportive and selfless individuals who dare to make a difference in the lives of our young people who are striving to do their best for a brighter and promising future. If change is to occur in the world, we must be willing to help others unequivocally…
Donations can be made for any amount and at any time or become a member of our organization with a $50 monthly tax-deductible contribution. Contact us at iCare@dsvgroupelevates.org or 240.691.8027.